Choose a Career with McDonald Murphy Machinery
- Locally owned and operated business with branches throughout Queensland
- Diverse range of machinery and equipment and in turn industry base and customers
- Challenging and rewarding positions playing an integral role within the business
McDonald Murphy Machinery is a leading machinery dealership in the rural and construction industries specialising in Case IH agricultural equipment, Case Construction, Dynapac and other major brands within these industries and more recently, extending into Outdoor Power Equipment & Lawn Care including such respected brands as Husqvarna, Hustler, Walker Mowers, and Silvan/Silvan Selecta. We are a locally owned and operated business based in Mackay with branches in Proserpine and Bundaberg and have proudly been servicing the Mackay region for over 25 years.
In association with a group of other related dealerships that stretch throughout most of eastern Queensland, we work closely together to offer our customers the best in parts, service and sales and open up an array of opportunities for our staff to work in other regions and gain a wealth of experience.
Current Positions Vacant
PARTS INTERPRETER - MACKAY
THIS POSITION HAS NOW BEEN FILLED
DIESEL FITTER - MACKAY
Get your hands dirty during the week and wet on the weekends…. on the doorstep of the beautiful Whitsunday region
McDonald Murphy Machinery is a leading machinery dealership in the rural and construction industries specialising in Case IH agricultural machinery and Case Construction equipment. We are a locally owned and operated business based in Mackay with branches in Proserpine and Bundaberg and associated dealerships in North and Far North Queensland. We have been servicing the Mackay and Whitsunday region for over 26 years and continue to grow in the services we offer our strong customer base.
All our technicians receive ongoing training and skills development with our manufacturers as well as in-house support.
Ideally, successful applicants would be required to:
- Be enthusiastic, reliable and dedicated to customer service.
- Have previous experience working in a workshop or service department.
- Demonstrate the ability to work unsupervised and manage individual workloads while also working as part of a team.
- Possess a high level of product and industry knowledge and the skills necessary in order to provide technical and mechanical support to our customers.
- Demonstrate experience with similar or same type of machinery and equipment. Previous experience with Case IH machinery, while not essential, would be considered HIGHLY advantageous.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to workplace safety.
- Possess a reasonable level of written and verbal communication skills as well as be computer literate. Previous experience with computer diagnostics would also be advantageous.
- Hold a current Driver’s Licence.
If you would like to express your interest in joining our workshop team, please send your resume and details by email to:
The Workshop Manager
McDonald Murphy Machinery, Mackay
If you wish to be notified of future vacancies, please complete the general interest form below. All applications for advertised positions must be forwarded by email to the email address provided.